ignZixxx

Velt+

1 Smahrt was false blacklisted
It does not justicfy my blacklist since another player took the punishment, If you think it is fine. Go for it, But it does not make it right for another player to take it what so ever. He was in no way involved and you and ItsLyft know it.
Last edited 1 week ago
Posted 1 week, 2 days ago
This is why you don't share accounts, you're both linked to one another so that's your own fault. Lyft made the correct decision, now please stop harassing my team. Thank you!
Acrolect  1 week ago
Just a heads up, ItsLyft tends to hate people if you do 1 remote thing wrong. You do one thing wrong, He blocks you on everything and acts like he doesn't know you because apparently he has an "ego" he wants to keep so he won't loose respect for his precious server.
ignZixxx  1 week, 2 days ago
unban me i did nothing you cant just false blacklist ban someone for nothing you have no actual proof of me doing anything ask your buddy pumpkin kid i did nothing and the fact that you blacklist me for shit i never did is kinda immure for a staff member this is fucking veltpvp not some random server unban me and man the fuck up instead of being immure kids who cant take a fucking joke.
smahrt  1 week, 2 days ago