Zory

Sapphire

4 Kitmap Suggestions
1 - Reset the current map all-ready, it gets 40 players on peak hours and 10 on average

2 - Add bloodthirsters to weaponry crates, and add p3 diamond chestplates and leggings to armory crates, or fix the custom enchant crate, because whenever I get one of those keys it’s a sigh fest

3 - Remove some of the useless CE books like “Mermaid” and increase the chances for hellforged, I’ve opened atleast 30 CE keys and haven’t gotten a single hellforged

4 - Add back beartrap, shotgun, and some of the other fun ability’s from awhile ago when they were free to the ability crate in place of “gernades” which don’t work half of the time and when they do - do 2 hearts and “gasoline”

5 - Add atleast a sh2 f2 to tier 1 keys, because nobody wants rogue prot2 boots lets be honest

6 - Add back golden fac name for the ftop1, it’s just a flex

7 - Ftop Prize, the two main factions that play this quit because there was none of this

8 - Add back citadels but maybe add a key with p3 and sharp4s instead of handing out full prot4 sets that’s too much

9 - Bring back the events/event keys,

10 - Nerf Kangaroos, either so they don’t totally negate fall damage or a longer cool down (somewhere around 40 seconds)

11 - Put some love into spawn next time instead of a giant hill and a faller (it’s not terrible it’s just boring)

12 - Bases at 500 down road, increases base pvp

13 - For the supposed allies next map, don’t mess them up please, make it allies like on a squads server not “hehe alliance chat hehe” and that’s it

Feel free to let me know what you think, as they are just opinions after all. #Trill
Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago
trills still shit tho.they are racist and toxic and use there numbers to win.
Thebestsniperer  1 month, 2 weeks ago
#12 fuck that shit it makes kiting easier, #6 good good
car1os  1 month, 2 weeks ago
Think all of these would help gain some players back to Kit
Prismane  1 month, 2 weeks ago
+1 #Trill
Marcellll  1 month, 2 weeks ago