lKOS

Owner

10 Network Update
Hey everyone!
I know we've been very quiet in regards to updates for Velt. The reason for this is our team decided to take a small break in the month of January to recharge our batteries.

Since then we've planned out a lot of updates for Velt and done a lot of internal restructuring. For example, we've brought on a ton of new developers to ensure updates will be rolled out actively. This will be the first of many updates to come over the next few months.

Now here's all the information regarding the return of our HCF & KitMap updates for Velt (Information regarding Practice will be addressed soon)

————

Release Dates:
KitMap EOTW will be Wednesday 25th @ 5PM EST.
KitMap SOTW will be Thursday 26th @ 1PM EST.

Mini SOTW will be Thursday 26th @ 3PM EST.

————
Map Information:

KitMap
• 20 Man Factions
• F Top Reward (1st = $100 PayPal, 2nd = $50 Buycraft, 3rd = $25 Buycraft)
• Citadel & KOTHs
• Bard, Archer & Rogue
• Custom Enchants

Mini
• 5 Man Factions
• Citadel & KOTHs
• Bard, Archer & Rogue
• Custom Enchants

All Punishments will be reset Wednesday 25th @ 11:59PM EST.
————
KitMap Updates
We've taken a lot of community input for this upcoming KitMap Map and hope you're happy with the changes made.

General updates:
• There will be a $100 PayPal F Top Prize, F Top 2 will receive a $50 Buycraft Voucher & F Top 3 will receive a $25 Buycraft Voucher.
• Strike & Attack dogs have been removed as killstreaks. This change was made to balance gameplay as we noticed the Killstreaks were not very gameplay friendly.
• Custom Enchants rarity has been increased.
• Citadels will be actively hosted throughout the week.
• Brand new Killstreaks

Faction Top Rework:
We've heard your complaints about the past few KitMap's and we've gone ahead and reworked both the F Top & F Upgrades. You'll be able to view the F Upgrades in-game.

Token Shop:
The Token shop can be easily accessed through /token shop. You can purchase the following things; Crate Keys, Items or Lootboxes. This will help you get donator items without having to spend your actual money.

Revamped Kit Editor:
The Kit Editor we had in place in the past was very outdated and trash. So we went ahead and completely revamped it. There will now be a sign at Spawn you can use to edit your kits!

————
HCF Updates
We've decided to change up a lot for HCF introducing lots of new features as well as revisiting our HCF and reworking features / aspects of it to improve player experience.

Brewmasters:
We're aware a lot of people do not enjoy spending time to brew for hours. That is why we're introducing BREWMASTERS. Brewmasters are there to make getting your potions easier and much faster.

Here's a quick video of how they work!
https://youtu.be/FdNwhwuFqvA

Outposts:
At long last, we've finally added Outposts! This is a new event which is contestable 24/7 and gives great benefits to whoever is controlling it. We hope you enjoy this event

There are two Outposts, Nether & End.Each has their rewards which will be listed below:

End Outpost Rewards:
• Passive Speed 2 in all worlds
• Mob spawning within own claim increased by 2x
• $250 added to faction balance every 10 minutes you control it
• Reduced DTR freeze (5 minutes less)
• 1 Outpost Key on capture (to the highest-ranking faction member)

Nether Outpost Rewards:
• Passive Fire Resistance in all worlds
• Passive saturation (Effect that makes it so you don't have to eat)
• 3x XP Drops
• Reduced DTR freeze (5 minutes less)
• 1 Outpost Key on capture (to the highest-ranking faction member

Here's how capturing the event works;
• If Faction A has control of Outpost they will be @ 100% capture status.
• If Faction B attempts to capture the same outpost that Faction A controls, then they will have to 'break' Faction A's Capture %. Faction B will have to get the capzone down to 0% capture status. This 'breaks' the cap and makes it an uncontested outpost. Faction B then has to capture to 100% to secure the outpost.
• NOTE: If Faction A & Faction B are on the capzone at the same time then the capture progress/breakage is paused until only one faction is on the capzone.
• NOTE: You can only control ONE outpost at a time.

F Top Update:
The F Top on HCF & KitMap will now have an NPC based leaderboard displayed at Spawn. The top 3 Factions on F Top will be displayed at Spawn.
We've also revamped how F Top Points are distributed on HCF. We've kept it fairly simple and easy.

Kills
- Every kill you get in Overworld = 1 point
- Every kill you get in End = 2 points
- Every kill you get in Nether = 3 points
Events
- Capturing an overworld KOTH gives 50 points
- Capturing an end KOTH gives 60 points
- Capturing a nether KOTH gives 75 points
- Controlling an outpost gives you 15 points every hour
- Capturing a citadel gives 150 points
Special Features
- If you make a faction radiable you will get 25% of their points

We will work around with these values if need be, however, we hope these are perfect for us.

Daily Challenges:
We've added Daily challenges to HCF! These will reward you with Tokens, a new currency which you can use to purchase things such as crate Keys read below to learn more.

Token Shop:
The Token shop can be easily accessed through /token shop. You can purchase the following things; Crate Keys, Items or Lootboxes. This will help you get donator items without having to spend your actual money.

Class Updates:
Archer & Bard on HCF has received a minor update.

Bard will now give chat messages (To the bard) on how many teammates/enemies are affected by their clickable effects.
Archer now has energy which functions similar to Bard. Archers can give themselves the following effects:
• Resistance 2 (45 Energy)
• Speed 4 (35 Energy)
• Jump Boost (30 Energy)

Event Loot:
We noticed the Event loot on both HCF & KitMap was a bit stale (and pretty boring/limited). So we went ahead and revamped the way the system works. There will now be 3 Event Loot Chests, Tier 1 - 3. You'll get a Tier 1 Key from Capturing Overworld Events, Tier 2 Key from capturing End Events & A Tier 3 Key from capturing Nether Events.
Last edited 2 months, 1 week ago
Posted 2 months, 1 week ago
why do i have elite rank i thought it was ruby
CounterMove  2 months, 1 week ago
Hyped!
globalgoals  2 months, 1 week ago
Ayyy gang shit
FatLKid  2 months, 1 week ago
yes sir!
Jemo22  2 months, 1 week ago
im lowkey hyped, but did the kit suprive get nerfed for kitmap? i was banned idk
TopClassRogue  2 months, 1 week ago
is the f top for mini hcf also?
Soakable  2 months, 1 week ago
yesss
weirdhuh  2 months, 1 week ago
Hype!
Teaches  2 months, 1 week ago
I'm Hyped!
Ayakoe  2 months, 1 week ago
Please removed my DC due to lag feature, can't play for longer then few seconds
MedicalStudent  1 week, 4 days ago
Hyped for this!