ignIce

2 Suggestions to revive VeltHCF
Hey All, a few weeks ago I made one of these post explaining what you could do to revive your network. You did semi-revive Velt but there is still a lot more you can do to fully bring back the Velt experience we all know and love!

1. You need to get better Twitter art, lets face it the art you use looks like crap and whoever's making it should be fired. People aren't going to retweet or like any post that looks terrible, therefore less people are going to see it.
2. Bring more Lets-Play styled HCF youtubers, as of now the only content creator you have making Lets-Plays is DJTasty. Players who run in basses, trap etc. don't get to see anything uploaded but team fights, and I know as someone who traps and runs in basses that I don't like watching that. You might also want to review some of your partner's channels as one was exposed for botting.
3. More gameplay updates and features, Velt's HCF hasn't gotten a major update since its return. We need the following gameplay changes:
- You need to make it to where you can pot on furnaces, fence gates, crafting tables, anvils etc. without shifting. This makes it almost impossible to kill anyone at their own base when you literally can't use potions or crapple.
- Fix your pearls, pearls need a major update as they haven't been updated again, since the return.
4. Properly Advertise big updates, you keep advertising new updates, servers completely wrong.
For Example:
- Your Friday server completely flopped because half of your partners didn't know about it and there was no trailer etc.
- Your Winter releases had no advertisement what's so ever and caused it to completely flop as well.
At the end of the day, at this point in time you need to treat Velt as if it was a smaller network and get people to stream its SOTW's etc. because in it's current state no one wants to play it. We also all know the potential Velt has, dont let us down Kyle and Aabis.
Thanks for your time!
Last edited 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Posted 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-1 u are listing problems with the server, but the prob is there is no players.
splashxd  5 months, 1 week ago
That isnt a problem, its a result of the actions. Something people dont realize is that Velt was dying when iMake and Kenzoo were here because of the lack of updates. These suggestions will bring back some of their playerbase I also did touch on the subject of Partners in section 2. Thanks for your feedback!
ignIce  5 months, 1 week ago
+20 agree with Literally everything :)
Vecyz  5 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks!
ignIce  5 months, 3 weeks ago
If you can elaborate on what you mean by "fix your pearls"
lKOS  5 months, 3 weeks ago
U can't tali pearl that well
MedicalStudent  5 months, 3 weeks ago
You can't pearl through things modern trappers use (like chest, cobblestone walls etc.). People don't/rarely ever trap with stairs or any sort of slab position anymore.
ignIce  5 months, 3 weeks ago
-1 Disagree
Spyna  6 months, 2 weeks ago
i’m going to say +1 but there is something i disagree with. I play faithful mc and it has over 900+ players on sotw. One of the things they have is not being able to pot on furnaces and crafting tables etc. They should decrease the grapple cool down to 1 hour and the crapple to 5 seconds and that would be good
Lanw  5 months, 1 week ago
Its an unfair advantage. Also Faithful spoofs their playercount
ignIce  5 months, 1 week ago
how do they spoof their player count? viper get over 2k players this map and faithful managed to touch 2k as well. hcf isnt that dead it still has players
Arthritic  3 months, 1 week ago
The proof of Faithful spoofing is everywhere you just nerd to look for yourself
ignIce  3 months, 1 week ago
What do you disagree with?
ignIce  6 months, 2 weeks ago