Hey All, a few weeks ago I made one of these post explaining what you could do to revive your network. You did semi-revive Velt but there is still a lot more you can do to fully bring back the Velt experience we all know and love!
1. You need to get better Twitter art, lets face it the art you use looks like crap and whoever's making it should be fired. People aren't going to retweet or like any post that looks terrible, therefore less people are going to see it.
2. Bring more Lets-Play styled HCF youtubers, as of now the only content creator you have making Lets-Plays is DJTasty. Players who run in basses, trap etc. don't get to see anything uploaded but team fights, and I know as someone who traps and runs in basses that I don't like watching that. You might also want to review some of your partner's channels as one was exposed for botting.
3. More gameplay updates and features, Velt's HCF hasn't gotten a major update since its return. We need the following gameplay changes:
- You need to make it to where you can pot on furnaces, fence gates, crafting tables, anvils etc. without shifting. This makes it almost impossible to kill anyone at their own base when you literally can't use potions or crapple.
- Fix your pearls, pearls need a major update as they haven't been updated again, since the return.
4. Properly Advertise big updates, you keep advertising new updates, servers completely wrong.
- Your Friday server completely flopped because half of your partners didn't know about it and there was no trailer etc.
- Your Winter releases had no advertisement what's so ever and caused it to completely flop as well.
At the end of the day, at this point in time you need to treat Velt as if it was a smaller network and get people to stream its SOTW's etc. because in it's current state no one wants to play it. We also all know the potential Velt has, dont let us down Kyle and Aabis.
Thanks for your time!